Be part of the largest annual gathering of the Bicycle Industry in North America
Interbike Marketweek Reno/Tahoe 2018
Consumer Demo and Festival, September 14-16 / OutDoor Demo, September 16-17 / Northstar California Resort, Truckee, CA
Interbike Expo September 18-20 / Reno, NV
Top 10 reasons you need to be at Interbike:
- Expand Your Base: Find the right partners, importers, distributors, OEMs and shops.
- Broaden Your Horizons: Gain insight into macro trends affecting the bicycle business, including e-bikes.
- Get the Attention You Deserve: Meet face-to-face with brand leaders on strategies for increasing sales.
- Grow Your Mind: Choose from among 100 free seminars and clinics designed to grow your business.
- Meet With Peers: Compare notes with thousands of IBD shops owners, buyers, and managers.
- Celebrate the Best in Cycling: Remember why you got into this business at the unforgettable IB Awards Night.
- Don’t Get Dropped: Stay in front of your competition during this period of profound industry change.
- Be First: See the latest and greatest product, all in one place, all at one time
Interbike is the leading bicycle trade event in North America, bringing together manufacturers, retailers, industry advocates and media to conduct the business of cycling. This is accomplished primarily through indoor trade shows, industry and consumer demo experiences, and high-level educational conferences. Established in 1982, Interbike and its events provide the platform for critical face-to-face business interaction, product line previews and media launches, sales lead generation, trend-setting, networking and retail education.
Interbike is owned by Emerald Expositions, the largest operator of business-to-business trade shows in the United States, with most of its shows dating back several decades. The company operates more than 50 trade shows, including 31 of the top 250 trade shows in the country as ranked by TSNN, as well as numerous other events. Emerald Expositions’ events connect over 500,000 global attendees and exhibitors and occupy more than 6.7 million NSF of exhibition space.
The company has been recognized with many awards and accolades that reflect industry leadership as well as the importance of its shows to the exhibitors and attendees they serve.
More information about Interbike can be found at www.interbike.com
inMotion mar.com serves as the European Marketing Communications agency for Interbike.
Feel free to contact us for any questions with regard to the event/s.
We are also the Sales Service Agency for the EU@Interbike village.
Please find more information here.
Other events operated by the Interbike team:
2018 Interbike Press Release – Open Air DistrictInterbike announced the addition of a new featured area of the expo located just outside the door of the Reno Sparks Convention Center, that will incorporate brand booths, The Circuit test track, ePowered by BOSCH, food and beverage options, shaded seating and more.
- 2018 Interbike Release - Open Air District (pdf, 311 KB)
2018 Interbike Press Release – Retail by RetailersInterbike announced the addition of a new educational track whereby key retailers will share their experiences on specific topics relevant to all IBD’s today. These Retail by Retailers sessions will be presented in either a one-on-one interview or panel discussion format.
- 2018 Interbike Release - Retail by Retailers (pdf, 329 KB)
2018 Interbike Press Release – Keynotes Retail Consumer ExpertsInterbike announced that Matt Powell, Vice President and Senior Industry Advisor, Sports for The NPD Group (NPD), will present the latest retail and consumer shopping trends in the cycling industry to event attendees at the show in September.
- 2018 Interbike Release - Keynotes Retail Experts (pdf, 308 KB)
2018 Interbike Press Release – Key Brand Momentum ContinuesMore key brands in several categories have committed to Interbike Marketweek, as momentum both on the brand and attendee side continue to rise as the Reno Tahoe events begin in 102 days.
- 2018 Interbike Release - Key Brands (pdf, 293 KB)
2018 Interbike Press Release – IBD Summit at IBInterbike announced the initial wave of content and schedule for the IBD Summit at Interbike retail education track at Interbike 2018. This new track brings the same type of high-level speaker that the IBD Summit was known for to the Interbike audience at no charge.
- 2018 Interbike Release - IBD Summit (pdf, 308 KB)
2018 Interbike Press Release – RegistrationInterbike announced that key brands in several categories have committed to Interbike Marketweek, as registration opens today for all attendees including retailers, distributors and media. While the Northstar Free-Ride Festival, OutDoor Demo and the indoor expo have brands committing on a daily basis, a number of key brands have shown their early support for Interbike Marketweek in Reno Tahoe.
- 2018 Interbike Release - Registration Opens (pdf, 270 KB)
2018 Interbike – Details Revealed on New Northstar Free-Ride FestivalInterbike, in partnership with Northstar California Resort, revealed today a number of event features and activities as well as the official name and logo of the new consumer festival set to take place September 14-16, 2018 in Truckee, CA.
- 2018 Interbike Release - Free-Ride (pdf, 385 KB)
2018 Interbike – Launches Bi-Monthly Podcast & Marketweek Video SeriesInterbike announced plans to create a new video series that speaks to the value of trade shows for all attendees, gives a visual preview of the Reno Tahoe area for those curious on what to expect, and highlights numerous aspects of the upcoming Interbike Marketweek in September.
- 2018 Interbike Release - Video Podcast (pdf, 276 KB)
2018 Interbike – Partners with BikeFlights.comInterbike partneres with BikeFlights.com, a bicycle shipping service for cyclists, to offer a simple solution for all Interbike attendees who plan to bring their personal bike along with them.
- 2018 Interbike Release - Bikeflights (pdf, 288 KB)
2018 Interbike – Vies to Lead Early OEM Conversations with New Sourcing StrategyInterbike announced plans to create “Source” within its 2018 show, a new strategy to help facilitate OEM and sourcing conversations between component and accessory manufacturers with product managers and distributors.
- 2018 Interbike Release - Source (pdf, 296 KB)
2017 Interbike – Goodbye to Las VegasInterbike staged for the final time in Las Vegas as it marked the end of an era and set its sights on its new home in Reno Tahoe for 2018.
- 2017 Interbike Release - Good bye to Las Vegas (pdf, 375 KB)
2017 Interbike – New Home in Reno-Tahoe and Launch of Interbike MarketweekAmerica’s leading cycling trade show is pleased to announce it has selected Reno-Tahoe as the new home for the Interbike trade show and the site of the newly-created Interbike Marketweek.
- 2017 Interbike Release - Move to Reno Tahoe (pdf, 570 KB)
2016 Interbike – International NewsDespite current market conditions in the North American market being difficult, Interbike continues to demonstrate its ongoing commitment to being North America’s ultimate gathering for retailers to see the latest products and services in the bicycle industry.
- 2016 Interbike Release - International News (pdf, 37 KB)
EU at Interbike #2Interbike, the largest bicycle industry trade show in North America, is presenting an updated turnkey booth section on the show floor. It’s designed to highlight European brands seeking to enter the US market for the first or second time.
- 2016 Interbike Release - EU@Interbike #2 (pdf, 90 KB)
2015 Interbike Press Release – Post Show Final ReportExhibitors, retailers and media expressed positive commentary, noting that feedback from the show floor and at OutDoor Demo was favorable and complimentary.
- 2015 Interbike Press Release - Post Show Final Report (pdf, 61 KB)
2015 Interbike Press Release-Award WinnersInterbike’s annual awards gala didn’t disappoint this year. Hosted by comedy veteran Alonzo Bodden, the awards ceremony presented more than 35 winners with the coveted IB Award.
- 2015 Interbike Press Release-Award Winners (pdf, 38 KB)
2015 Interbike Press Release – CycloFestInterbike today announced the launch of a new four-day demo event that focuses on East Coast bicycle retailers and their staffs at the onset, and ends with a two-day consumer demo and music festival.
- 2015 Interbike Press Release-CycloFest (pdf, 84 KB)
2015 Interbike Press Release-Outdoor Demo NewsInterbike today announced several new initiatives planned for OutDoor Demo, including the return of several brands, new events and a new Ride 2 Recovery Route.
- 2015 Interbike Press Release-Outdoor Demo News (pdf, 57 KB)
2015 Interbike Press Release-World Bicycle Relief-Sram, NutcaseInterbike today announced two fundraising initiatives designed to raise funds for World Bicycle Relief.
- 2015 Interbike Press Release-World Bicycle Relief-Sram, Nutcase (pdf, 84 KB)
2015 Interbike Press Release-New Product RoundupInterbike continues to demonstrate its ongoing commitment to being North America’s ultimate gathering for retailers to see the latest products and services in the bicycle industry.
- 2015 Interbike Press Release-New Product Roundup (pdf, 35 KB)
Interbike 2015 Press Release – Awards NomineesInterbike announced the first round of categories and nominees for the 2015 Interbike Awards (IB Awards), including product, retailer and supplier designations.
- 2015 Interbike Press Release - Awards Nominees (pdf, 72 KB)
2015 Interbike Press Release – The Circuit Test TrackInterbike, the largest bicycle industry trade show in North America, announced a strategic partnership with Extra Energy Services North America (EESNA) today to bring a unique, purpose-built test track indoors to the show for attendees to evaluate the performance of a variety of motor systems and bicycle designs, including E-bikes, Fat Bikes, and Urban/Lifestyle bikes.
- 2015 Interbike Press Release - The Circuit Test Track (pdf, 174 KB)
2015 Interbike Press Release – EU at Interbike VillageInterbike, the largest bicycle industry trade show in North America, is launching a new turnkey booth section on the show floor designed to highlight European brands seeking to enter the US market for the first time.
- 2015 Interbike Press Release - EU at Interbike Village (pdf, 113 KB)