Top 10 Reasons You Need to Be at Interbike:
- Expand Your Base: Find the right partners, importers, distributors, oEMs and shops.
- Broaden Your Horizons: Gain insight into macro trends affecting the bicycle business, including e-bikes.
- Get the Attention You Deserve: Meet face-to-face with brand leaders on strategies for increasing sales.
- Grow Your Mind: Choose from among 100 free seminars and clinics designed to grow your business.
- Meet With Peers: Compare notes with thousands of IBD shops owners, buyers, and managers.
- Celebrate the Best in Cycling: Remember why you got into this business at the unforgettable IB Awards Night.
- Don’t Get Dropped: Stay in front of your competition during this period of profound industry change.
- Be First: See the latest and greatest products, all in one place, all at one time
Outdoor Demo, Boulder City, September 18-19
Interbike Expo, Mandalay Bay Convention Center, September 20-22
Be Part of the Largest Annual Gathering of the Bicycle Industry in North America
More than 750 companies representing over 1,400 brands – all on one floor.
The annual Interbike International Bicycle Exposition is where the bicycle industry gathers to celebrate, educate and conduct the business of cycling. Bicycle retailers, media, importers and distributers can discover the latest in bicycle technology, including bicycle demos at the largest 2-day demo event for the trade – OutDoor Demo. Attendees can also meet with hundreds of exhibitors offering everything the bicycle industry has to offer, including: road, mountain, triathlon, electric bikes, nutrition, apparel, safety, accessories, power and more. Boost your cycling business by finding the latest products and trends, attending valuable retailer education sessions and networking with the top retailers and suppliers in the industry. Cycling enthusiasts can attend the show on Friday during our Customer Appreciation Day.
Interbike is the largest bicycle trade event in North America, bringing together manufacturers, retailers, industry advocates and media to conduct the business of cycling. Established in 1982, the show gathers more than 1,400 cycling-related brands, plus 20,000 attendees annually and is considered one of the most important global trade events for the bicycle industry.
Interbike is one of 90 premier trade events owned and operated by Emerald Expositions, a leading producer of large business-to-business tradeshows. Emerald Expositions, based in San Juan Capistrano, CA produces shows and conference events globally that connect more than 525,000 buyers and sellers across nine diversified end-markets. Markets covered include general merchandise, sports, hospitality and retail design, jewelry, photography, decorated apparel, building, healthcare and military.
More information about Interbike can be found at www.interbike.com
OutDoor Demo Show Hours
Mon., Sept. 18 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Tues., Sept. 19 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Interbike Show Hours
Wed., Sept. 20 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Thu., Sept. 21 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Fri., Sept. 22 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
2016 Interbike – International NewsDespite current market conditions in the North American market being difficult, Interbike continues to demonstrate its ongoing commitment to being North America’s ultimate gathering for retailers to see the latest products and services in the bicycle industry.
- 2016 Interbike Release - International News (pdf, 37 KB)
EU at Interbike #2Interbike, the largest bicycle industry trade show in North America, is presenting an updated turnkey booth section on the show floor. It’s designed to highlight European brands seeking to enter the US market for the first or second time.
- 2016 Interbike Release - EU@Interbike #2 (pdf, 90 KB)
2015 Interbike Press Release – Post Show Final ReportExhibitors, retailers and media expressed positive commentary, noting that feedback from the show floor and at OutDoor Demo was favorable and complimentary.
- 2015 Interbike Press Release - Post Show Final Report (pdf, 61 KB)
2015 Interbike Press Release-Award WinnersInterbike’s annual awards gala didn’t disappoint this year. Hosted by comedy veteran Alonzo Bodden, the awards ceremony presented more than 35 winners with the coveted IB Award.
- 2015 Interbike Press Release-Award Winners (pdf, 38 KB)
2015 Interbike Press Release – CycloFestInterbike today announced the launch of a new four-day demo event that focuses on East Coast bicycle retailers and their staffs at the onset, and ends with a two-day consumer demo and music festival.
- 2015 Interbike Press Release-CycloFest (pdf, 84 KB)
2015 Interbike Press Release-Outdoor Demo NewsInterbike today announced several new initiatives planned for OutDoor Demo, including the return of several brands, new events and a new Ride 2 Recovery Route.
- 2015 Interbike Press Release-Outdoor Demo News (pdf, 57 KB)
2015 Interbike Press Release-World Bicycle Relief-Sram, NutcaseInterbike today announced two fundraising initiatives designed to raise funds for World Bicycle Relief.
- 2015 Interbike Press Release-World Bicycle Relief-Sram, Nutcase (pdf, 84 KB)
2015 Interbike Press Release-New Product RoundupInterbike continues to demonstrate its ongoing commitment to being North America’s ultimate gathering for retailers to see the latest products and services in the bicycle industry.
- 2015 Interbike Press Release-New Product Roundup (pdf, 35 KB)
Interbike 2015 Press Release – Awards NomineesInterbike announced the first round of categories and nominees for the 2015 Interbike Awards (IB Awards), including product, retailer and supplier designations.
- 2015 Interbike Press Release - Awards Nominees (pdf, 72 KB)
2015 Interbike Press Release – The Circuit Test TrackInterbike, the largest bicycle industry trade show in North America, announced a strategic partnership with Extra Energy Services North America (EESNA) today to bring a unique, purpose-built test track indoors to the show for attendees to evaluate the performance of a variety of motor systems and bicycle designs, including E-bikes, Fat Bikes, and Urban/Lifestyle bikes.
- 2015 Interbike Press Release - The Circuit Test Track (pdf, 174 KB)
2015 Interbike Press Release – EU at Interbike VillageInterbike, the largest bicycle industry trade show in North America, is launching a new turnkey booth section on the show floor designed to highlight European brands seeking to enter the US market for the first time.
- 2015 Interbike Press Release - EU at Interbike Village (pdf, 113 KB)